Monday, December 27, 2010

Following this blog - pre blog post no.2

Hi, as this is my first blog and it may be the first blog you have read I thought I would include some information on blogs as I go along so that you can feel comfortable in reading and following this blog.
When researching blog sites, there are hundreds to choose from to host your blog, generally they want your followers to join up with the company before they can follow your blog. In this case it is google that wants you to create an account before you can follow.

Without the google account you can still come back, read all the posts, and post comments on the blog however you wont be able to "follow" the blog. I am interested to have as many followers as possible so don't let the requirement to register a google account hold you back from being a follower of this blog.

From the new kid on the blog, Simon.

No comments:

Post a Comment